Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted to win but I'm not overly disappointed we are out, we don't have the quality of players in reserve to rotate and players playing Thursday and Sunday Fuck that focus on Sunday and then the league, COYS

C'mon boys scrape ourselves off the bottom of the shit pile and get ready for the biggest game of the season so far on Sunday, make up for this wankstain performance that burnt my eyes a little

I love the hatred for Soldado, yet other players who were directly involved with us conceding 3 goals from schoolboy errors get off free.

Yes he fucked it up. Royally. And losing on Sunday may mean him barely playing for Spurs again. But what he fucked up was one (1, uno, ein, en) chance, that single chance we created all game. While over 2 games we gave away 3 horrendous goals, not due to opposition quality but due to sheer stupid mistakes.

Who is the real crook of this 1-3 agg defeat, again?

Back
Top Bottom