Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just as shameful, if not more so, than the first leg. Know a lot of you hate Ade, but he now deserves a chance to get a run of games in as Kane's primary backup. I wouldn't be upset if I never saw Soldado put on the shirt again.

...I don't know what's more pathetic - our play tonight, or Poch's decision to bring key players all the way to Italy for this worthless tin pot tourney?
COYS

I love Poch but he made a mess of this. We have a final against a very good side at the w/e. We were already looking forward to the cup in our weekend game in the Prem. What Poch should have done, is he should have played our B team, players that were not going to play in the cup final - and he should have said to them, if your only chance to play is to impress tonight.
We may have lost still, maybe not, but we would have a fresh team for the cup final. Now, we have got knocked out, lost confidence and rythym, have a knackered team playing against a fresh team. It's just wrong.

I feel very frustrated because it will be hard to win the cup final now from this position.

Soldado finishes that chance in the first half that our u7 striker finishes 95% of the time and we most likely go through.

Not a great day for our summer signings. Davies is young and will eventually come good but Fazio and Stambouli are just so damn average. They were both clearly well down the totem pole in terms of choice too. Criminal to bring in a new manager and let him spend 24m in this current era of the English football. Honestly just shows how impressive a job Pochettino has done working with what he has.

So sick of getting hyped up for the Europa league. Our best finish in it 30 years was the quarterfinal, yet I feel like I've watched 1,000 games of us playing in it in the last five seasons.

This season for me has been all about enjoyment and low expectations and so far MP has already gone above and beyond anything i expected (like a 7th place finish) We are in a motherfucking cup final guys, turn that frown upside down.

grumpy-cat-still-hates-everyone-at-south-by-southwest.jpg

Three horrific mistakes and out we go. Really disappointed in our concentration level today. Few were ok, many need to have a hard look at themselves.

Bobby, this one might be on you lad.

I don't think Poch should made a scapegoat. He has a squad of very average players to work with. Very average. One day he'll manage a big club with money and ambition. He's currently coaching a big club with money but NO ambition

Europa league can piss right off with these Thursday fixtures especially with a cup final on Sunday, I would rather not be in Europe and do better in the league, even more incentive to fight for CL next season
Fiorentina are a decent European side... but nowhere near the quality of opposition waiting for us if and that's a big 'if'... we ever qualified again for the CL... can you imagine what Barca, Bayern or Bale Madrid would do to us?? In fact, Real already showed us what they'd do to us... and that's when they had Ade and we had Bale!!!!! Fookin' don't even bear thinking about!!

Back
Top Bottom