TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs are a young player's dream right now. With Poch giving spots to those who earn it, anybody who works hard and has ability will play. Going into the year, we knew about Bentaleb, although he has surpassed my expectations, Kane, I don't need to say anything more considering he was our 3rd option at the start of the season and Mason wasn't even on the radar. All three have made huge contributions and are easily the best players at their spots.

I didn't even mention Rose's improvement (still shaky, not nearly as bad as last year though), Dier, Eriksen, and etc.

Never had one. I gave them up a few years ago because I was smoking them quite a bit and had kids so that limited my time and ability to smoke.

Hope you enjoyed it, a victory cigar sounded really nice today.
I'm not in any sort of danger of forming a habit. Just found my dad's old humidor a few weeks ago and thought it would be a neat hobby. Stripped it down, refinished it in an attractive walnut stain, charged it up, and stocked it with a variety of cigars. The Gran Habano I picked up at a wedding a few months ago and had been carrying in my desk. To stock it up I ordered a variety of others, including some Gispert, Casa Torano, Romeo y Julieta, Perdomo, and a couple others. But those aren't ready yet, or haven't been delivered yet, and require some time in the humidor.

I figure it'll be a rare treat after a good Spurs victory or a good day at work.

I'm not in any sort of danger of forming a habit. Just found my dad's old humidor a few weeks ago and thought it would be a neat hobby. Stripped it down, refinished it in an attractive walnut stain, charged it up, and stocked it with a variety of cigars. The Gran Habano I picked up at a wedding a few months ago and had been carrying in my desk. To stock it up I ordered a variety of others, including some Gispert, Casa Torano, Romeo y Julieta, Perdomo, and a couple others. But those aren't ready yet, or haven't been delivered yet, and require some time in the humidor.

I figure it'll be a rare treat after a good Spurs victory or a good day at work.
Or after a good shag

Nice, good story to it as well since you refinished it. I was always a fan of R&J's and Perdomo, but a Padron was my go-to cigar, generally the 4000 or the maduro. As you did, it just pairs well with a good whisk(e)y for a celebratory treat. If I had one, I would maybe conside rputting on the game again and just enjoying it all over again.

Obama just relaxed the trade embargo because he run out of cigars!
Best cigars aren't produced in Cuba anyways. The Dominicans are producing at least equal to or better product than the Cubans. Damn fine cigars are coming out of Hondouras as well.

index.php

B9QOreACYAM1Yqx.jpg

Best cigars aren't produced in Cuba anyways. The Dominicans are producing at least equal to or better product than the Cubans. Damn fine cigars are coming out of Hondouras as well.
I've heard that the skill of their rollers has started to decline. Still, hard to beat just for the "cachet" of being Cuban.

Just a reminder folks, when you subscribe to an economic theory that doesn't understand the theory of capital, what you get is capital stagnation - and even regression - in all its forms, particularly in the form of human capital and skilled labor.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were issues with the land management of their tabacco crops, as well.

I've heard that the skill of their rollers has started to decline. Still, hard to beat just for the "cachet" of being Cuban.

Just a reminder folks, when you subscribe to an economic theory that doesn't understand the theory of capital, what you get is capital stagnation - and even regression - in all its forms, particularly in the form of human capital and skilled labor.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were issues with the land management of their tabacco crops, as well.
Absolutely, and the cigar industry in Cuba could be a case study on the topic.

I'm not sure about the decline in the rollers, but they best seeds were smuggled out a long time ago and have found homes in Nicaragua, Hondouras, and the Dominican Republic. The soils are claimed to be even better and improved economic and political factors have lead to product improvements. If any evidence is needed, nine of the top 10 cigars of 2014, according to Cigar Afficionado, are from one of those three countries, not Cuba.

But I digress.

Fuck the scum.

Back
Top Bottom