TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh my days, what a fucking day, what a game what a performance, what a result..

We have definitely got our Spurs back, for 3 or 4 seasons we have been as fragile as a China Cup, we got spanked in big games we were so vulnerable it was painful.
Now it's a different story, we are strong physically and mentally, that is down to Poch. Everyone one of them warriors today played for the club and the fans. They knew what it meant to us and it meant a lot to them as well.
This was the most confident I have EVER been that we would beat them. In the past they have had players who could get under our skin, Walcott, wilshere, sneezy, but none of them were there and they were the fragile ones.
We bossed them, we crushed them, they were lucky it was only 2-1. Their fans were shit as usual and ours were on top top form, the best atmosphere for a long time..
Mason and Bentaleb were superb, How ever much ground did Mason cover?
This was the Tottenham of old, this shows we have the mentality to not fuck up on a grand scale.
I was so proud of them players today, they really wanted this and they got it.. The feel good factor is back at the Lane and long may it continue..
Oh yeah and Kane had a half decent game...
Great post. I had positive feelings I didn't want or dare to have before the game so kept them buried, thankfully our current players didn't have the same lack of belief.
The point about them playing for us was something I said to my mate as we left the stadium and it sunk in just how comfortable we were overall and how hard they'd worked, they had the shirt on and represented us in it with every extra yard they put in and every tackle.

Brilliant.

Anybody else see the bell end wearing a Wilshere shirt in the East upper?

Spurs fan pointed it out to a steward who went and told him to take it off

Steward comes back and a few Spurs fans ask why he was not ejected

To which the steward replies "well he bought a ticket, so nuffink I can do about it"

seen some absolute twat who was Spurs I believe on the box, he was front row with a Spurs scarf on and a bright red LA baseball cap wtf

Am I the only one who wants to just punch Ty right in the face after every interview he gives??? He just seems like one of those people that thinks he knows everything about everything.

seriously, why do you lot watch that absolute tripe?

you do realize by watching it and spreading it you're helping him become relevant

bollocks like that needs to be roundly ignored

Watching the Mersyside Derby.... How shit is that atmosphere? Biggest Derby in the country my arse.. The atmosphere at the lane today has made this look very 3rd division..
The fans are quiet, the players showing this game means fuck all to them.. Piss poor..

Not necessarily. We're on even points, although they have a game in hand.

They have to play Liverpool, Woolwich, Chelsea, us and City yet. We've already won 2 of those games; their run in is a lot harder than ours and we've tended to take points off them in the past few years.

Big statement, but if we beat Liverpool and United top 4 is ours and there's no reason we can't.
th

Watching the Mersyside Derby.... How shit is that atmosphere? Biggest Derby in the country my arse.. The atmosphere at the lane today has made this look very 3rd division..
The fans are quiet, the players showing this game means fuck all to them.. Piss poor..

the fact that them twats refer to it as the friendly derby says it all really

Back
Top Bottom