Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see Chadli there and smiling.

Not sure why Adebayor is holding that, twat. He contributed nothing and is just blocking off Stambouli's face...

1408204918154_Image_galleryImage_LONDON_ENGLAND_AUGUST_16_.JPG

Most Spurs fans tonight, worldwide

dog-party-15605-1240585449-2.jpg

Jayc1's house

As I'm one of those dinosaurs that watch telly when it is scheduled, I'm just watching The Blues Brothers until the Football League show starts at 11.15 (why so late?), bet they show the Chelsea game first!

I've lost another 10yrs off my life!
Stambouli was fucking excellent as was Mason, Lamela, Dembelle and Eriksen. Special mention to Vorm who stuck his nut in at the end BRAVERY.
Well done Poch, taking us to Wembley in your first year, please don't make those subs in the final I'm not sure I've got it in me to watch Paulinho not track runners and waft his feeble legs around.
COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually get in here to follow the match threads of matches that don't get broadcasted here in Chile and I decided to sign up cause I feel like a leech doing it xd
just wanna say thanks for making matches entertaining even if i can`t get to watch them.
Oh and also COYS!!! let's beat the shit out of the fuckin chavs, Eriksen, Kane I love you both :eriksenlol::kaneear:

Like a cruel mistress we gave them hope and took it away at the end. That was always the plan wasn't it?

Booking Monday 2nd March off work tomorrow. 3 days in Florence, Saturday to recover and a Sunday Cup Final. Happy fucking days, up the Spurs.

Remember how distant we felt from the club last season? What a difference a few academy boys come good, a down to earth manager, and some non-twat signings have made.

Back
Top Bottom