Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (14th Dec)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey, I may be a greasy deep fryed Mars bar eating overweight haggis chomping cunt, but......eh........wait. I did have a point.

Nope, it's gone.
Haha good im glad you took my comment as a joke, most of the bitches on here would take it serious as fuck, atleast we don't have a history of shagging sheep like the English aye!

What did you think of the game today?

Great win DESPITE our manager. His treatment of Stambouli is out of order, sooooo wrong.

Hopefully we put 11 players on the pitch on Wed, ie no Soldado or Lamela. Stam Chadli and Dembele may be far from great, but at least they fulfil a decent function in the team. We absolutely must buy a striker in Jan.

Poch got out of jail today thanks to Harry and Eriksen.

So hope he gets it right on Wed.

Honestly I think a lot could be fixed by dropping Mason and putting Eriksen in the middle.

Haha good im glad you took my comment as a joke, most of the bitches on here would take it serious as fuck, atleast we don't have a history of shagging sheep like the English aye!

I love that little story mate, 200 years you lot had to think of an excuse for your proclivity towards beastiality and that was the best the greatest minds of our brothers to the west could come up with.

Ha ha

We fuck sheep regularly. That's why we wear kilts, so they don't hear the zip coming down.

Thought we were awesome today. Fully deserved it and played some wonderful football. Lamela was world class.

You've not read the thread, have you?

I love that little story mate, 200 years you lot had to think of an excuse for your proclivity towards beastiality and that was the best the greatest minds of our brothers to the west could come up with.

Ha ha
Well you don't believe it then I'm guessing? Because the story I posted is well known, you just don't want to believe that you're family has been pounding sheep for a very long time.

Ha ha

We fuck sheep regularly. That's why we wear kilts, so they don't hear the zip coming down.

Thought we were awesome today. Fully deserved it and played some wonderful football. Lamela was world class.

You've not read the thread, have you?
Yh I fuck quite alot of Sheep, or as we call them in Newport 'Skets'

I'm not going to lie I haven't I sense some slight sarcasm?!

This wasn't are best performance but there was some standouts.Davies continues to improve, the tackle on bony was amazing.Harry working his ass off plus grabbing another goal should do his confidence no harm. And Eriksen is too clutch now, all these late winners remind of a certain big ear'd fellow :baletroll:

This wasn't are best performance but there was some standouts.Davies continues to improve, the tackle on bony was amazing.Harry working his ass off plus grabbing another goal should do his confidence no harm. And Eriksen is too clutch now, all these late winners remind of a certain big ear'd fellow :baletroll:
This was the most outstanding piece of skill in the whole match for me. And maybe the most important too. My Swansea supporting cousin was screaming that it was a penalty.

Well done everyone who was there today, our away support was amazing, as always and its nice to see that the players appreciate it. COYS for Wednesday night!!

Last edited:
This was the most outstanding piece of skill in the whole match for me. And maybe the most important too. My Swansea supporting cousin was screaming that it was a penalty.
Yea the amount of space he made up in matter of seconds, plus the clearance. I just noticed that he also assisted eriksen too, danny rose should get used to riding the bench.

Which bit did he get bossed mate? The bit where the ball sailed over fazios head onto his chest?

The bit where he consistently found space slap bang between our two centre backs?

The numerous if slightly erroneous shots he got away? Remind me who got bullied again?

So so odd.

Again. What did he achieve other than the goal?

Found space....and did what with it? Got outmanouvered or ended up not taking his chances basically.

We´ve got enough strikers like that thanks. I think we should improve the forwards, not move sideways.

Back
Top Bottom