Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me something fellow Spurs.... how long does it take to ask a player (Wellbeck) do you want to come on loan yes or no? Wellbeck 'No I don't' ...Spurs 'ok well we'll look elsewhere' ........ this has been on-going for about 2 blinkin weeks!!
It's called brilliant marketing. How do you get an average player out of an average squad for £18m + £80k per week wages? Get two bitter rivals with embarrassing melts as their fans to convince themselves he is what they need. Classic.

It's called brilliant marketing. How do you get an average player out of an average squad for £18m + £80k per week wages? Get two bitter rivals with embarrassing melts as their fans to convince themselves he is what they need. Classic.
I am convinced that half the time we are connected with the same player as the Goons, it is completely made up to drive up the crazy.

Best line of the day so far describing the Falcao deal as similar to;

Going into hospital with a broken leg and being given a breast enhancement

Maybe he can play centre back?

Best line of the day so far describing the Falcao deal as similar to;

Going into hospital with a broken leg and being given a breast enhancement

Maybe he can play centre back?
On that note, my dad was in the navy in the 1960's. His mate had appendicitis in Argentina & when he woke up found out they'd circumcised him whilst he was under the knife. Two for one :dempsey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom