Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alternatively Admin Admin , is it possible for rep to be optional? A setting where a poster can turn their rep off if they think people are misusing it?
Disagree is neutral so doesn't effect the rep score. You can only gain positive rep here so don't think that's a solution.

zin's is a separate issue really to do with the ignore system, it's not really a problem with the rep.

Did the reputation numbers just take a hit? I'm sure it was displaying the total positive reputation points in the post bit before now, where it now seems to only show likes?

I think zin is broken. Did someone take his calculator away from him. He used to be big dawg for stats... Now he spends ages moaning about people clicking disagree on his posts and then goes and does the same to me.

I think zin is broken. Did someone take his calculator away from him. He used to be big dawg for stats... Now he spends ages moaning about people clicking disagree on his posts and then goes and does the same to me.

People are getting blown up daily and you're sitting there moaning about a disagree on a tottenham forum. Get some perspective dude.

This has gone all existential . .
ZgRpmYz.gif

People are getting blown up daily and you're sitting there moaning about a disagree on a tottenham forum. Get some perspective dude.
Butt hurt little bitch aint ya? This is the first time I've had someone stalk-repping me. How does this work? Is this like flashing your lights at a dogging spot? Do you want to have sex with me Zin? Do i have to do something back?

Also, where have i moaned? I promise you sweetie, i don't care. Im finding it amusing. You're actually taking time from your life to find and rep my posts. This is exactly the kind of thing my ego needs. You're making my cock so much longer and harder right now.

Butt hurt little bitch aint ya? This is the first time I've had someone stalk-repping me. How does this work? Is this like flashing your lights at a dogging spot? Do you want to have sex with me Zin? Do i have to do something back?

Also, where have i moaned? I promise you sweetie, i don't care. Im finding it amusing. You're actually taking time from your life to find and rep my posts. This is exactly the kind of thing my ego needs. You're making my cock so much longer and harder right now.

You're taking this far too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom