Rival schools

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought it must of been written by a bird until I saw the name Adam.
Oi, I resent that, no-one can hate Woolwich as much as me! I sort of get what he's saying as I hate the fact that my day/week/year can be ruined by them winning a game/finishing above us/beating us/landing a trophy, etc, etc. But its all part of being a Spurs supporter - I can't imagine not hating them, its in our DNA!

Mate I know about all the bands

So does ollieXcore ollieXcore

Word. I used to own a now defunct record store about 10 years ago and all we sold was punk/hardcore/metal (and all of the crazy sub genres that are encompassed). Awful business model when I look back on it, but it was fun.

Also, my dog is named Bronson. Because I used to love Charles Bronson the band back in the day.

Word. I used to own a now defunct record store about 10 years ago and all we sold was punk/hardcore/metal (and all of the crazy sub genres that are encompassed). Awful business model when I look back on it, but it was fun.

Also, my dog is named Bronson. Because I used to love Charles Bronson the band back in the day.
Ahhhh the punk rock record store...usually just a flash in a pan. But a beautiful one. I'm generally resigned to digging through 100 boxes of Pablo Cruz albums to find a single gem.

Ahhhh the punk rock record store...usually just a flash in a pan. But a beautiful one. I'm generally resigned to digging through 100 boxes of Pablo Cruz albums to find a single gem.

So this entire thread has got me on a nice little trail of nostalgia. And I'm trying to find videos of shows that I went to back in the day.

Here's the Bridge 9 Triple Record Release Show:
At around a minute thirty I'm in there stage diving. I was wearing a Reach the Sky shirt (the one with the Bruins logo replaced with an R in the back).

I wish I could find a video of the 9/11 DS-13/Dropdead show. Yes, THAT 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom