Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sport Lisboa e Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a rhythm and tempo to our passing and movement that just isn't there. He can slate the players he puts in the side all he wants but...

Fuck it. The people I still drink with now are worth it. Silver linings and shit.

to sum this up and every game
I agree. Sherwood does recognise that, which is good. But there are other problems that he has inherited which can be fixed now, and he hasn't. I think a more experienced manager would. I reckon Sherwood might become quite a good manager, but he isn't ready yet.
I agree, Sherwood is inexperienced, but I have to admit that I've warmed to him over his interviews. especially the recent one where he slated the players. he got criticised by most in the press for it, but I think the team needs it

Jorge Jesus showed 3 fingers to Sherwood after Benfica scored their 3rd. Classy manager, bound for Chelsea no doubt.

It was their first attack

:walker:
They had several dangerous looking breaks cut short fortuitously.
We however looked about as toothless as a goldfish, was inevitable they were going to score IMO.

I didnt expect them to get 3. However I didnt expect us to get 1 either, what a free kick by Eriksen.

Back
Top Bottom