Defoe Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we have a "JERMAIN DEFOE STAND" at the new stadium

• Total voters
Speaking of the stadium, there is a Television Compound site meeting tomorrow to decide where to move the TV lot as where it currently is will be demolished and form part of the new stadium.

Instead we maybe get a mural on the outsideof the Paxton of the most Spursy season ever 2011-2012

Starting with John Terry racially abusing Anton Ferdinand, the FA then stripping him of captaincy, Capello resigning Feb 2012 as he was undermined, our manager being strongly linked then the job, us getting 3 out of next 27 points available, missing 4th place, then Chelsea performing inexplicable miracles to win the Champions league and taking the 4th spot away

Sorry just memories flooding back - No Jermain can't have a stand unless he pays for it

I'm no great fan of JD, and think he's been overrated by many Spurs fans. I've had many an argument with the 'JD fan club' both on the forums and at the Lane. So taking this seriously, no way - I could think of a hundred people I'd rather name a stand after -

Back
Top Bottom