Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vgpvtv.gif

Any sign of the wankers who had a pop over holtby/capoue playing for the under 21s earlier in the week?

4-4-2 didn't work, AVB would have won this game etc... etc... etc... we're stuck with Sherwood, let's see how we're looking after the Cup game.

4-4-2 didn't work, AVB would have won this game etc... etc... etc... we're stuck with Sherwood, let's see how we're looking after the Cup game.

Are we though? Has a manager ever been re-hired after a chairman's emotions were allowed to calm a bit?

Edit: Real Question: Why Sherwood over Steffen?

Last edited:
Are we though? Has a manager ever been re-hired after a chairman's emotions were allowed to calm a bit?

Edit: Real Question: Why Sherwood over Steffen?
AVB isn't coming back. The only manager I could ever see Levy going back in for is Redknapp, and that's only because Redknapp's higher finishes, CL run and cup final/semi-finals meant he made more money out of his years than the others.

Besides, if rumours are to believed, AVB wanted out anyway. All those now crying over his departure seem not to be interesting in how things were going to improve with a manager longing for the exit door.

Saying we shouldn't have sacked AVB is ignoring the problems we had this season under him. The real problem lies in our not have a back up or strategy in place for his successor. That is the real fuck up that is harming our club.

Sherwood comes across as a bit of a cocky Cunt to me and i am not sure how to take it knowing he was an Woolwich fan:sandro:
I don't think about the Woolwich thing beyond the fact that his bullshit about bleeding the colour of the club was cringe worthy sucking up and nothing more. But yes, he stinks of arrogance. I got that vibe the second I saw his first interview. But his face at the end of the match on the touchline told a different story, as if he was shell shocked. I think the toughness of the game may have just slapped him around the chops somewhat.

I can tolerate the arrogance if he otherwise does the business. Lets hope he learns from his mistakes quickly.

Last edited:
I am just glad we got 31 points because the way we are playing in home games we are not going to pick up many points and bottom half of the table looms in my eyes
I think we will still win some games, but based on what we've seen so far I'd predict us finishing just outside the Europa places and dropping out of the cups.

Still, things can and often do change very quickly in football.

i think it is all a big cover up this come the end of the world cup when there is a few mangers free like van gal and Capello and others if Tim has not done anything major u can see Levy not giving a shit and seeing Sherwood gone him in the Championship next year with a club like Charlton or someone and us on here thinking wtf happend when he was in charge of Tottenham

For those of you too young to remember Spurs in the 90's, Tim Sherwood is going to demonstrate to you exactly what it was like. Inept performances from a mixture of under-performing and over-rated players. Look, the weasel even using a 90's tactics guide he borrowed from Kenny Dalgleish!

Fuck Sake

i think it is all a big cover up this come the end of the world cup when there is a few mangers free like van gal and Capello and others if Tim has not done anything major u can see Levy not giving a shit and seeing Sherwood gone him in the Championship next year with a club like Charlton or someone and us on here thinking wtf happend when he was in charge of Tottenham
I think that is exactly what is happening. Said it a few days ago. I think Levy has already written off the season. He knows us gullible mugs will still be forking out our hard earned to pitch up at the Lane until the end of the year and fill out the seats. The club will still get a decent income. Meanwhile he puts someone like LVG in place for the summer and poor Timmy unwittingly becomes another victim who gets his career flushed down the toilet.

Plus, if Timmy somehow does do well over the coming months, Levy gets a good bunce bounce before he wields the axe again.

If Timmy is still in the hot seat come 2015 I'll drank a vat of my own piss.

For those of you too young to remember Spurs in the 90's, Tim Sherwood is going to demonstrate to you exactly what it was like. Inept performances from a mixture of under-performing and over-rated players. Look, the weasel even using a 90's tactics guide he borrowed from Kenny Dalgleish!

Fuck Sake
This is what I am afraid of. But let's at least give him a little bit more time.

Back
Top Bottom