The positivity thread: evAngelists only

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

good he's a got a good taste of the club at it's most tin pot. now he knows the task, a lot of the players and probably the staff need letting go and replacing.
cup finals and title chases need to be a regular occurrence to create a shift in mood around the place

Lets Go Work GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

No hiding from a disappointing 2nd half of the season and some real chaos and mayhem to top it off this week has been enlightening to be honest, this has to be a genesis for a very different team next season and the concreter in Ange will come in handy patching up the foundations of what's to come, this is a good football team with a few key additions but the picking and choosing of when to have a real go can't continue, everyone needs to be better!

good he's a got a good taste of the club at it's most tin pot. now he knows the task, a lot of the players and probably the staff need letting go and replacing.
cup finals and title chases need to be a regular occurrence to create a shift in mood around the place

Lets Go Work GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Right now, Ange and Paratici are probably the only reason I have for any optimism at all.

Lange maybe but he’s just got here and done nothing yet.

Lets Go Work GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

⏰BREAKING: The club have announced that Millsey has been released on a free transfer, we wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Join us.

In a world filled with a plethora of spiritual practices and beliefs, a new movement has emerged that finds its roots in the footballing philosophy of Ange Postecoglou.

Known as “The Way of Ange,” this nascent spiritual pathway is drawing followers with its unique blend of sport-driven principles and life philosophies.

Join us.

In a world filled with a plethora of spiritual practices and beliefs, a new movement has emerged that finds its roots in the footballing philosophy of Ange Postecoglou.

Known as “The Way of Ange,” this nascent spiritual pathway is drawing followers with its unique blend of sport-driven principles and life philosophies.
Are you a true believer though 🤔
Or maybe you are a wolf in ugg boots taking the piss

Are you a true believer though 🤔
Or maybe you are a wolf in ugg boots taking the piss

Heresy!! We champion Authentic Leadership.

Followers are encouraged to lead and live with integrity and authenticity, mirroring Postecoglou’s transparent and genuine leadership style

For a monthly fee of just £199.99 ex VAT you can join our movement.

And you too can find The Way of Ange.

I think you have your answer there spPadre24!! 😂

Don’t mock The Way of Ange please. It’s a Spiritual thing.
Unfortunately spirits don’t pay the bills!!

If you were to follow one of our daily rituals for just one week I think you would feel the benefits.

A daily reflection:
Followers practice a form of introspection, akin to a post-match analysis, assessing their actions, challenges, and achievements.

Should you join and become a fully paid member then you could join us in a Community Assembly.
These gatherings, reminiscent of football matches, focus on communal learning, celebration, and reinforcing bond.

For the VIP pack you get a TWOA t shirt, cap and photo of Ange (not signed- he knows absolutely nothing about this)

FFS.

IS THERE ACTUALLY A CULT OF ANGE OVER HERE IN THE UK OR IS IT ALL BOLLOCKS???

Is he only revered in Australia???

If people really believe in Ange it’s time to put your money where your mouth is and step onto the path of becoming more like the great man.

Much like Postecoglou’s undeterred belief in his football strategies, the Way of Ange emphasizes unwavering faith in one’s personal beliefs, even amidst challenges.
Fuck set pieces.

As Ange likes to say (I think)
The time to hesitate is through!! There is no time to wallow in some mire!!

#TWOA

You lot need to stop drinking the Kulu Aid.

The only person who is sniffing glue is someone who constantly calls out the board for the last x amount of years and want them to sell up only then to go to the Burnley match spending your hard earned money putting it directly back into their pocket you confused hypocritical litte man.

Do one.

The only person who is sniffing glue is someone who constantly calls out the board for the last x amount of years and want them to sell up only then to go to the Burnley match spending your hard earned money putting it directly back into their pocket you confused hypocritical litte man.

Do one.

Standard behaviour for the Levy out crew. Do the tour, skywalk, do the go karting buy some match tickets.

However a bit of research leads me to believe it’s all to do with quotes from a mysterious guru bloke known as Sunny Zoo.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

If TWOA doesn’t take off as I’m expecting then I’m jumping right on the Sunny Zoo bandwagon.
Meet and greet with him and ange could also be a nice little earner.

Bonnet de douche Garcon!!!

Back
Top Bottom