Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange was a novelty when he first came in, exciting attacking football and a 'say it how it is' attitude. But he's been standing still whilst the other teams have dissected him and picked his bones dry. The Premier League is ruthless, it's Darwinian. 19 sharks circling him and figuring out his weaknesses. He's getting ripped to shreds. Plays a new game, does the same thing, gets ripped to shreds again. If he wants to only play one way, he needs oil money. Otherwise his dedication to his philosophy is better suited to a less competitive league.

Reckon Levy will start tapping up Poch.
Up until this point I wasn’t for Pochettino back but after this shitshow I’m gonna reconsider we can’t go on like this. People spend money & time on this they want to be entertained or at least have a team that doesn’t fold like a pack of cards.

Where is the fucking personal responsibility to protect one's goalkeeper at corners. It's no secret he needs it. "Want to fuck with my keeper, come fuck with me instead", but no, these twats think defending their zone is enough.

Imagine being afraid to check Ben White, the spray tan extraordinare.
1000% this - but wtf is Ange doing?!? He asleep

So predictable that we would be exploited at set pieces but the coaching team and players seem to have done nothing to deal with it.
It's completely amateur at times.
well well.. that is one f the most discussed topic on these boards.
ANge: I d0n't need a set piece defence coach.

Vicario weak at corners and dont command area. Had two weeks to work on that. Just a well coached team Woolwich. Diabolical defending. Wimps. Think we will react 2nd half. If we fet mauled..ange out tuchel in.

Watching Davies fail to track Saka, then get in position for about half a second before Saka twists him into a pretzel, was pretty telling.

Maybe Poch’s first acquisition has reached his expiration date?
It's not on Davies. It's the Ange system. Out full backs shift into midfield and we are always susceptible to balls down the wing.

It's really telling that Ange decided not to have Davies stick to Saka like glue.

Unfortunately, it's all on the coach and his inability to read the room. Ange ball will not work in the Prem

Back
Top Bottom