Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
Even with the win, it’s difficult to watch our attack in the final third. We looked completely clueless in the first half.
Major improvements need at striker and #10. Maddison is a skilled footballer, but not a great creator. Too many “what the fuck is he doing”s for me.

PS: Bentancur all day everyday

OG is going to be a big one of our leading scorers in Ange ball.
Happy New Year GIF by NdubisiOkoye

Yas a teenager i remember us playing these fuckers every other week. I think we played them 3 or 4 times on the spin one season.
Anyway hope to bump into a couple of TFCers today whilst enjoying a 5-0 deforestation.
Fuck em. Carrot crunching Cousin fuckers
Sorry to have missed you, but didn't get to the Shelf Bar until late. Hopefully catch you next time.

I thought it was an enjoyable game and we deserved to win, although Forest gave us a few 'heart-in-the-mouth' moments.
Micky MOTM by a country mile, but I thought PEH and Hot Rod did a good job when they came on.
Madders was a shade lucky to stay on, but it really was hardly a punch, and Yates making a meal of it probably swayed the ref. Funny how the high tackle on Gio didn't get the same scrutiny.
Three points in the bag and we need to keep the momentum going (and keep everything crossed that Woolwich Wanderers come unstuck very soon).

Even with the win, it’s difficult to watch our attack in the final third. We looked completely clueless in the first half.
Major improvements need at striker and #10. Maddison is a skilled footballer, but not a great creator. Too many “what the fuck is he doing”s for me.

PS: Bentancur all day everyday
Thoroughly enjoyed our goals today, but it can be tough viewing watching us try through the middle.

Rarely take shots (beside Biss being given that directive today, seemingly... the player with 0 Tottenham goals to his name), very few forward players with decent hold-up play (we do seem very slight in the strength aspect), and not much in the way of creative vision beyond a stuttering Maddison.

We're on the right track but there is plenty of room to improve on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom