Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tuchel just needs to go 3 at the back against Ars and let them have the ball and get Kane to play as a false 9, that's the only way they're gonna beat Ars IMO

The games the scum are playing have been amazingly chill to the point they don't even look exhausted. I wish there are still some teams left in the league to really dare to push them hard. Newcastle don't do that now, Wolves don't do that now. Brighton not doing it today. Seems like clubs at this stage of the season are putting more effort in games against others of similar level with more hope to win points than against the leaders, as long as they are not in danger of relegation.
If you believe that then I find that sad. You saying Brighton try harder against teams on a similar level to them and not against the big teams? Seriously have a word with yourself.

Woolwich last 7 league games:

Villa (h)
Wolves (a)
Chelsea (h)
Spurs (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Man United (a)
Everton (h)

between Villa they play Bayern twice in UCL.

City:

Luton (h)
Chelsea (h)
Tottenham (away; pp)
Brighton (a)
Nottingham (a)
Wolves (h)
Fulham (a)
Spammers (h)

They play Real Madrid and lord knows who in the UCL though. But compared to the Scum it's the quite more comfortable program imo.

Unfortunately the scum look genuine challenger's, I think they will beat us as well.
If they do manage to win the league, would it put pressure on levy and the board, probably not as they have never shown desire to win it.
Magic Forest Elf GIF

Woolwich last 7 league games:

Villa (h)
Wolves (a)
Chelsea (h)
Spurs (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Man United (a)
Everton (h)

between Villa they play Bayern twice in UCL.

City:

Luton (h)
Chelsea (h)
Tottenham (away; pp)
Brighton (a)
Nottingham (a)
Wolves (h)
Fulham (a)
Spammers (h)

They play Real Madrid and lord knows who in the UCL though. But compared to the Scum it's the quite more comfortable program imo.

What’s Liverpool’s run in like?

I think the Scum will end up winning the league.

They’ve won 10 of their last 11 games with an aggregate of 38-4. They’re not conceding goals.

That’s title winning form.

Got to say, I agree. Credit to Arteta, he’s coached that team into formidable unit who attack and defend extremely coherently as a team.

Neither City or Liverpool are at their strongest of a couple of years ago, but still, anyone who finishes above those two deserves to win the league.

Back
Top Bottom