Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While he's clearly got ability, I don't get all the love and hype for Szoboszlai. Another game where he's done nothing and been subbed off after 60 odd minutes. Has only a combined handful of goals and assists this season. Some people talk about him as if he's the next coming of Gerrard but he's nowhere near that level.

He's an 8, not a 10. Very physical and very hard-working whilst providing technical quality. Been injured a bit but he's very good.

While he's clearly got ability, I don't get all the love and hype for Szoboszlai. Another game where he's done nothing and been subbed off after 60 odd minutes. Has only a combined handful of goals and assists this season. Some people talk about him as if he's the next coming of Gerrard but he's nowhere near that level.
I barely notice him in games. I think you’re right

Anthony.

I think Mudryk is a good player. They obviously absurdly overpaid for him, but he would shine in the right team.

I actually think Ange would love him.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Just seen Mac Allister's goal. Some hit. He's been there best player for months after a poor start to his career there while playing as a holding midfielder.

Still think City will win it. They are just better than Liverpool, and Woolwich will draw a game or two they should win.

Just seen Mac Allister's goal. Some hit. He's been there best player after a poor start to his career there while playing as a holding midfielder.

Still think City will win it. They are just better than Liverpool, and Woolwich will draw a game or two they should win.

They'll 100% drop points at one of us, Brighton, Wolves or United away. Probably more than one of them.

Back
Top Bottom