Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 players I think we should seriously consider this summer:

Eze:
-Can play both LW and CAM (start LW and back up for Maddison)

Gray:
-Can play both CM and RB (perfect fit for Ange's inverted RB?)

Hincapie:
-Can play both LCB and LB (back up for both VdV and Udogie)

On top of these 3 players we should look to get a CF and RW (selling Richarlison and Kulu):
Perhaps Sesko and Raphinha/Soule?

Last edited:
Just in case some one suggests that Spurs should do their best to get Lamine...

View: https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1771565641708736805

well at least we cant say Daniel Levy dosent want to spent money 4 the summer
(99% sure spurs made the offer)
levy-spurs.gif

Hypothetical, on the basis that additional money spent on a striker limits our budget for a winger, midfielder and full backs e.g. spending less means better options elsewhere,
would you prefer:
- Giminez at £40m + Parrott
- Toney at £70m
- Gyokeres at £80m
- Osimhen at £120m

Hypothetical, on the basis that additional money spent on a striker limits our budget for a winger, midfielder and full backs e.g. spending less means better options elsewhere,
would you prefer:
- Giminez at £40m + Parrott
- Toney at £70m
- Gyokeres at £80m
- Osimhen at £120m
Gyökeres 100%. Boy has absolutely everything, power, pace and is absolutely lethal in front of goal. He’s an absolute perfect replacement for Kane. We should move heaven and earth to get him in.

Live in Spain and all of the Barca fans I know would love us to take Raphinha off them. He's a player Barca brought in to try and sell for their financial mess.

If we did this. we'd be mugging ourselves off big time.

Live in Spain and all of the Barca fans I know would love us to take Raphinha off them. He's a player Barca brought in to try and sell for their financial mess.

If we did this. we'd be mugging ourselves off big time.

I mean he'd work in our team but I'd be disappointed if he was the target knowing what else there is in the market

Back
Top Bottom