Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My four year old daughter is in tears. I nearly am too.

Fuck you Spurs. You made my daughter cry. I'll fucking batter the lot of you. Bunch of no trying twats. Go fuck yourselves. Cunts.

There are some people on here who not only have played a reasonable standard of football, but also people who have seen an awful lot of the game to understand what is happening.
The fact that our club currently has a wealth of talent at its disposal, but is playing to a system that fails to make the best of their skills is manifestly obvious to some of us.
Last season was saved by Bale. This season is like having a tone deaf person who is unable to play an instrument being asked to put an orchestra together, and consistently choosing the wrong instrumentalists to play the wrong music.

Nice analogy

Let's not simply blame the manager here...most of the players have been awful...
Dawson, naughton, paulinho, Lennon have been woeful..
Walker and Chadli the only shining light...

Why would Montello come? Fiorentina is fourth , they have a reasonable chance of making Champs League this season. I guess there's a reason for Laudrup, but Pochettino is doing perfectly well and why would he go?

Back
Top Bottom