Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham absolutely exceptional.

Tottenham non existent. Midfield three that started should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Subs should have been made at half time. One to really forgot but it's a tough pill to swallow with the international break coming up.

Frustrating.

Just think what Fulham would do to Bayern mate !!!

I hate it. Could be confirmation bias but I swear to God we've made every international break an agonising wait following a shit result this season.

Was thinking the same. Probably one earlier in the season where it wasn't. Think after the Burnley game.

But I'm sure before every international break has been some sort of poor performance and dropped points.

Wasn't it around this time last season that Conte' gave his infamous speech about the mentality of the players and club?
I had hoped I'd seen the back of performances like this.

I want to see Ange proper wade into every one of them after this.

Back
Top Bottom