Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it ..

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SPURS!

what happened to going on an 8 game winning run... Those scum cunts ArseAnal managed it?

2 games, that's it, is it?

Pricks. Do you not know how WINNING WORKS?

build on your momentum . Or is that too big a word for you?

MO MEN TUM !
look it up... Google it, ask a friend I you have to....

To think, I invest my life on a bunch of fucking idiot strangers who don't know they're into a good thing when they see it...

I'm the idiot here, clearly!
The last line was spot on though. Nice post

Fulham absolutely exceptional.

Tottenham non existent. Midfield three that started should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Subs should have been made at half time. One to really forgot but it's a tough pill to swallow with the international break coming up.

Frustrating.
I hate it. Could be confirmation bias but I swear to God we've made every international break an agonising wait following a shit result this season.

International break to look forward to.

At least we have the sentencing of 'De Facto' owner and self confessed con artist / fraudster Joe Lewis to keep us interested.

28 March is the date for your dairies, guys

Back
Top Bottom