Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is mostly on the players.
50/50 for me.

He has seen how poor we’ve been at times in recent months (despite moments of quality and results) and as manager, it’s his responsibility to remedy that.

The players haven’t shown up today though. With that being said, it was clear they hadn’t shown up in the first half which is when the changes should have been made.

Im Out GIF

I think Sarr was poor today but he has enough credit in the bank. Don’t remember another game in which he was poor this season.

Biss, on the other hand, hasn’t been good since Luton. Bents or Hoj must start in his place next match.

And please but please can you bench Kulu! Go with Son, Richy, BJ next game

Ange has been found out here and the lads turned up for a walk in the park. Credit to the away support who've tried to dredge up some energy.

The last thing this team needs is another couple of weeks off.

I’m at a loss for words except I knew this word occur we will have some good days and some very bad ones.
But I’m still not prepared when these bad days happen

Back
Top Bottom