Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the record, he has surprised me this season with his numbers. It's not that I ever doubted him, simply that I thought (still think, actually) we needed an additional goal threat.

The thing with Son is that he floats in and out of games and they can, on occasion, pass him by. He doesn't exactly *grab* the game by the scuff of its neck and impose himself on it. And perhaps that's why the doubts over his captaincy remain.

But his numbers do not lie.

To think he could finish near to Kane as our top scorer of all time is quite amazing.

Good night👍👍
Angry Bela Lugosi GIF
Dragula???

:andros:

Brilliant second half today. Well done Tottenham.

Sorry to distract, but give your heads a wobble BBC. Reporting headline including “10 man Villa”. Fucking disgusting. We were 0-2 ahead before McGin went and bitched himself Jokers

COYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom