Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Not if the price increases

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
2024/2025 renewals now open.

6% increase.

In undertaking the Ticketing Review, fans asked that we communicate Season Ticket pricing at an earlier point in the season and to leave renewals open until after the last fixture of the season. As such, we are announcing Season Ticket pricing today with renewals now open. The deadline to complete payment and retain your seat for next season is 5pm on 20 May, 2024. Full details on how to renew your seat will be communicated directly via email.

Hopefully they put the food and drink prices up as well to compensate for not playing matches during WW2
Live footage of outside the turnstiles at the Tottenham hotspur stadium on match day...

shaking_figure_for_money_anim_lg_wm.gif

My ticket has gone up by £110. Although I qualified for the OAP rate two seasons ago, but would have had to move seats, which I don't want to do. They're now actually phasing out concessions for seniors over a number of seasons. And there was I hoping that they may actually let us oldies sit where we like at a reduced rate!
But I shall renew again whilst I can afford it. But I do wonder if the level of increase is absolutely necessary.
It will be interesting to see if this has an impact on renewals.

Last edited:
My ticket has gone up by £110. Although I qualified for the OAP rate two seasons ago, but would have had to move seats, which I don't want to do. They're now actually phasing out concessions for seniors over a number of seasons. And there was I hoping that they may actually let us oldies sit where we like at a reduced rate!
But I shall renew again whilst I can afford it. But I do wonder if the level of increase is absolutely necessary.

I don’t know what my old seat would cost now tbh.

I’d always set a limit on £1k for my season ticket. While the boy was still on a junior I just got on with paying a bit under £2k for the both of us.
But as soon as he stopped being a junior I couldn’t justify the cost in my head.

I wonder if it would be nearer £3k now for the two of them. Madness.

I jacked mine in for the 2022-2023 season.

It's quite strange really, when you go regularly you can't imagine not doing it.

Once you stop it makes you wonder what you were thinking laying out £4k annually of your gross salary and 5 hours travelling 20-25 times a season.

I have friends that gave up their STs after 15-20 years and they all say the same, the first season afterwards was difficult but by the second season you don't miss it.

I can vouch for that.

It's quite strange really, when you go regularly you can't imagine not doing it.

Once you stop it makes you wonder what you were thinking laying out £4k annually of your gross salary and 5 hours travelling 20-25 times a season.

I have friends that gave up their STs after 15-20 years and they all say the same, the first season afterwards was difficult but by the second season you don't miss it.

I can vouch for that.

Yeah that’s my experience too.
I’ve gone fully “out out”. I even gave up all our memberships the second season.
Watch the occasional game on tv. That’s me and spurs now.
I will do a premium ticket sometime as my boy loves watching spurs. But thats going to be a 21st birthday treat.

Money saved this year is being spent on a French farmhouse with a pool for two weeks over the summer. C’est la vie Daniel!!!

But I also think it’s different for everyone. I know some people whose life 100% revolves around football.
They are the guys who get shafted by things like this. Their loyalty is monetised. They won’t stop going.

Suppose they think they can stick this on while the team are doing well, future looking bright.
how many season tickets are taken by pensioners, any idea.

Outrageous Mrs P in my opinion , the hike is bad but phasing out concessions for the elderly is disgusting .

I can vouch for that.
I can vouch for that as well!

Outrageous Mrs P in my opinion , the hike is bad but phasing out concessions for the elderly is disgusting .
If they said we are increasing tickets by 6% but reducing OAP and Junior tickets and bringing in family tickets to make games more affordable I don't think many people would be complaining. Looked at bringing my Niece and Nephew to a game and worked out after travel and food etc I wouldn't get much change out of £300 !!!

Suppose they think they can stick this on while the team are doing well, future looking bright.
how many season tickets are taken by pensioners, any idea.

It will be quite a lot (and increasing) judging by the general age demographic.

You could only get them in specific areas anyway - my Dad actually moved from a concessionary area to a full priced area as the tickets he had were too high up.

I've just renewed our ST's.
My daughter had £440 built up from the past couple of seasons, so only had to pay £1600 in total.
Plus guy I used to work for says he will pay for my ST.
So less than £600 after that. :coys:

Back
Top Bottom