Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GettyImages-1434458132-1536x1001.jpg

"Dey shtuck to der plen"

They're all wetting their knickers cause they bet West Ham 3-0 at home. Big fucking deal.

If that weird-looking Naguerd had half a brain, that's two goals they sure don't concede. Third one is avoidable as well...bit lucky too.

But mainly, how shit were they offensively?! Shoulda scored 4 or 5 but instead kept fucking about. Could honestly have played for 10 hours, they still wouldn't have done zilch.

So yeah chill out Ten Hag you ugly mug. You ain't Real Madrid cause you bet Wolves in injury time then a proper toothless Spam who only give 100% when they play us.

This is the case with United and has been for years.

Poor performances equal poor results and bad form. Manager gets questioned. Players aren't good enough.

Followed by sub par performances but results and players have potential, just need momentum etc. Man Utd are back.

Followed by poor performances and poor results. Not good enough again.

Happens with ten Hag. Happened with Solsjkaer. Happened under Mourinho. Happened under van Gaal.

Two wins on the bounce against Wolves, which needed a 98th minute winner and West Ham who could have quite easily won the game on a different day.

Villa away next. Let's see how back they really are.

This is the case with United and has been for years.

Poor performances equal poor results and bad form. Manager gets questioned. Players aren't good enough.

Followed by sub par performances but results and players have potential, just need momentum etc. Man Utd are back.

Followed by poor performances and poor results. Not good enough again.

Happens with ten Hag. Happened with Solsjkaer. Happened under Mourinho. Happened under van Gaal.

Two wins on the bounce against Wolves, which needed a 98th minute winner and West Ham who could have quite easily won the game on a different day.

Villa away next. Let's see how back they really are.

Agree. Trouble is, we need the to beat Villa.

Never going to happen. He can seek them all he wants. I'll see that entire club burnt to a fucking cinder before that ever happens.

:nawty: :angryscouser:
With a cost of living crisis as bad as it is, only going to hell from here on out I doubt getting public funds to build a Private Companies stadium is a goer.

But then I remind myself that this country has not only the worst Government in living memory it has a population equally as dumb that enables it to happen.

2nd richest Football in the PL (5th richest in the World) wants Government money for new Stadium.

View: https://x.com/TeleFootball/status/1754838238060036447?s=20

Get to fuck you cunts and do it yourself.

Those numbers sound off at first look.

Just read it and it’s basically a press briefing to gauge fan opinion. This paragraph made me chuckle:

“Redevelopment and expansion of the current stadium – which has been cited internally as an eight-year project – remains one of the options on the table and it is said that around 25 per cent of the space inside Old Trafford currently lies empty or wasted.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom