Everton - Spurs - Feb 3rd - 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gio still injured and if Sess is fit I will be shocked. Would not be suprised to never see Sess in a Spurs shirt again.
That 2019 summer window wasnt great eh. Not saying those 2 can help their constant injuries but if you think about it if we'd have developed Jack Clarke properly he would have probably been the pick of the bunch. With a 25% sell on we'll probably get the most money for him overall out of the 4.

We still need a 'Love' button!!

Ange showing how soft everyone around football is getting.

I play Fatboy Footy Fri night and then on Monday and I get through it and I'm morbidly obese.

Granted I hardly run, I play against other fatties and I have no skill but it's still EXACTLY the same!

Stop asking if footballers can play twice a week!
Alright Tanguy?

Alright Tanguy?
Sorry can't talk...

night tour GIF

We still need a 'Love' button!!

Ange showing how soft everyone around football is getting.

I play Fatboy Footy Fri night and then on Monday and I get through it and I'm morbidly obese.

Granted I hardly run, I play against other fatties and I have no skill but it's still EXACTLY the same!

Stop asking if footballers can play twice a week!
score-fat.gif

Me & the boy will be hurtling up the M6 early doors for this un. 🚐🌬️
Chuffed we're getting to watch a game here before it's gone!
Hoping we get to see the Sarr man back in action. One of those players you get a true appreciation of live. Has our current favourite player chant as well.
About time we had a clean sheet I reckon but won't give a flying fig as long as it's 3 points in the bag.
YIDS!

Be stunned if Everton don't stick someone in front of Vic for corners.

I wanna see one of ours in front of vic pushing them off.

Enough of this shit.

Can't keep getting mugged off by this, with every club trying it on, now

Thoughts on a "Cuti's gonna get ya" chant like the Stuart Broad one I heard during the Ashes?
Could start it slow then ramp it up a bit. Especially after he'd just scythed through some fooker! 💪
Would obviously work for Micky & Radu as well.

Would love to have 1 game where the Oppo team doesnt get away with kicking shit out of us for 90 minutes, I dont even want a favourable ref - I just want someone who is fucking fair and doesnt let Oppo players get away with Murder!

It’s Oliver…..

You see those whiney shitbags in the crowd baying for blood en masse at the award of a throw in at Goodison...

Awful, awful bunch. Always detest this fixture, just seems like such a slog every year.

Same at Anfield

More missionary work!

Back
Top Bottom