January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It certainly wasn’t 2/3 out of 10 before this signing you weirdo.

It was a strong 7. Sort your life out.
I'd even give it an 8 , purely because no one else was able to get players in and we strengthened 2 key areas and got one in for the future, add in the fact we pipped United , Bayern and Barca to the 3 players I might even give it a 9!
"He's done it again, he's done it again, Daniel Levy he's done it again" :levylol:

I'd even give it an 8 , purely because no one else was able to get players in and we strengthened 2 key areas and got one in for the future, add in the fact we pipped United , Bayern and Barca to the 3 players I might even give it a 9!
"He's done it again, he's done it again, Daniel Levy he's done it again" :levylol:

Oh I give it a 9 now! 7 before this last signing.

😊

Nope, you stated before I was greedy when I wanted more signings. You WERE happy with 7/10 no doubt about it and not wrong at all.

Absolutely. I said I was happy with a 7/10 window (which it was) and now I'm delighted with a 9/10 window. Not sure what part of that you don't understand but you're boring the fuck out of me now.

Just accept you were wrong to call it a 2 or 3 out of 10 window, and get back in your box.

Remember that I'm #betterthanyou

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Oh I give it a 9 now! 7 before this last signing.

😊
Can't lie i know nothing about this Sweedish lad but I knew nothing of Udogie or Sarr when we signed them!
Seems like we are planning for the future , we have a good structure in place, we are in a good place with FFP, we have the best stadium and facilities in the league, we have an attacking manager and the best thing is players want to come to join our project! The future is so exciting , I honestly think we are on the cusp of dominating for years and we need to start preparing for an Influx of Glory hunter supporters!

Absolutely. I said I was happy with a 7/10 window (which it was) and now I'm delighted with a 9/10 window. Not sure what part of that you don't understand but you're boring the fuck out of me now.

Just accept you were wrong to call it a 2 or 3 out of 10 window, and get back in your box.

Remember that I'm #betterthanyou

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
When I said that in my previous post, you said I was wrong.

As for my 2/3 score that's how I saw things at the time and I explained why I gave that score.

When I said that in my previous post, you said I was wrong.

As for my 2/3 score that's how I saw things at the time and I explained why I gave that score.
Out of interest what are you giving it now, adding into the fact that none of our Top 6 rivals got anyone in.

Out of interest what are you giving it now, adding into the fact that none of our Top 6 rivals got anyone in.
Well my interest is incomings, so right now I'd say 7. But in time this can change if Timo keeps up his form, gets a contract and Bergvall proves to be a great signing.

Can't lie i know nothing about this Sweedish lad but I knew nothing of Udogie or Sarr when we signed them!
Seems like we are planning for the future , we have a good structure in place, we are in a good place with FFP, we have the best stadium and facilities in the league, we have an attacking manager and the best thing is players want to come to join our project! The future is so exciting , I honestly think we are on the cusp of dominating for years and we need to start preparing for an Influx of Glory hunter supporters!
Bookmarked :)

Got to be happy with that. Just need to turn some of those loans into departures in the summer and we’ll be happy. They won’t raise much in funds though, we’ll have to get that elsewhere but just moving them out this window and next will put us in a great position. When you look around the league it is the moving of players on that a lot of clubs are finding hard. They can’t take hits on fees because of FFP but with our wiggle room (if it is still there) it has to be an advantage when moving players out as well as bringing them in.
I agree but it will add up even with smaller fees. If we can get £20m for Hojbjerg, maybe £15m for Lo Celso, say £10m for Rodon who has done well on loan you would then probably be happy with between £5m to £8m a piece for the likes of Reggie, Sess, Tanganga, Gil and Spence. We just need to be realistic and get them out the door which has obviously been an issue in the past but last years of contracts for a lot of those might focus a few minds We'll obviously get cock all for Ndombele, just loan him for his final year.

Back
Top Bottom