Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have 1 win in their last 8 away games in the league.

With only Fulham and Sheff Utd having worse away records in the league. Only Sheff Utd have scored less away from home.

What exact problems are they causing?
And we have beat them once in the last 5 games big time that’s what problems they cause .

His passing is hit and miss.

Whole point is to free-up bents and allow our quick CBs to charge up more freely + not start Hoj or skipp.

For how I would like to see the game playing out, my selection is the best configuration.
It’s a shit sandwich you stubborn wanksock

And we have beat them once in the last 5 games big time that’s what problems they cause .

Good Lord, you guys love to wear this Spursy tag like a tattoo as if it's a badge of honour sometimes, you wait for bad things to happen as a coping mechanism for when it does actually happen, stop being a p*ssyhole and show some balls, we will beat them.

I swear the manifestation of this coward mentality in this fanbase contributes to the club's misfortunes :p

Good Lord, you guys love to wear this Spursy tag like a tattoo as if it's a badge of honour sometimes, you wait for bad things to happen as a coping mechanism for when it does actually happen, stop being a p*ssyhole and show some balls, we will beat them.

I swear the manifestation of this coward mentality in this fanbase contributes to the club's misfortunes :p
There’s one reason why this club suffers misfortune, this cunt:

:levystare:

Want a win but want us to play really well tonight too.

It’s been some time since we had a top class performance (Newcastle probably the only one going back to start of Dec) and it feels like we have enough players back to show our true colours now.

Big win incoming. 🤞
This.

Be great to have a relaxing 4.0 with no great panic

Back
Top Bottom