Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank God Woolwich don't have Nunez is what I say.

Whatever he was he isn't now.

Love players who play with edge amd finesse. Said without anything other than objectivity and the hope he loses form real quickly.

Right now, he is nearly as important as Salah, Van Dijk and Arnold.

Hmmmmm......

Love players who play with edge amd finesse. Said without anything other than objectivity and the hope he loses form real quickly.

Hmmmmm......
I think he's shit.

Anything Liverpool always gets overhyped, I heard somebody on the BBC website calling for Curtis Jones to get an England start.

Honestly think Richarlison is a better player and I think he has more goals but he gets pelters from our fan base.

Hmmmmm......

Finesse and Darwin in the same sentence?

The best thing you can say about Darwin is that he's fast, works hard and is too dim to overthink it after he misses wide-open goals.

Max Aarons. Awful footballer.

Remember when there were people desperate for us to sign him!? 😂

Also, you once were, you cheat…

Max Aarons is going to be a huge star. Can see why we've been linked with him.

Good shout on both. I'd be happy with:

Right back:
Youcef Atal
Enock Kwateng
Sofiane Alakouch
Max Aarons

All very good dribblers and are some of the best young right backs in European football in terms of completing tackles and making interceptions. All under the age of 23, all no likely to cost any more than £15,000,000 (perhaps Aarons would?) and all have potential to be top class under our very own full back whisperer.

Max Aarons is really good.

Hitchen definitely isn't there for Skipp.

Itd be a wasted trip.

Wonder if we have our eye on other talent (Aarons, Cantwell, Buendia etc)

Back
Top Bottom