Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Considering we're without 4/5 of our starters and had both CBs coming back from injury, I'd say today was a decent enough result.

Looking forward to us being full strength. We'll be one hell of a team.

The slow backward and sideways passing has been infuriating this game, desperately missing our forwards and creativity in midfield. Annoying because United were there for the taking imo.
Yes it slows the game down so much and you lose the momentum. The dippers never play so slow they keep going with pace and intensity. We could have won this game if we showed more urgency.

Good game, enjoyed that. Disappointed we didn’t win, but to perform like that with so many players missing, a couple coming back for their first games in a while and two new signings debuting, I can only be positive about what’s to come for this side.

Very good result considering our selection constraints. Thought we were in trouble those last 20 minutes considering we couldn’t really make meaningful substitutions but we held on admirably.

Good debut from Werner, definitely can see the vision of what he’ll bring to the team.

Hopefully Maddison back for our next PL fixture and then we start to cook.

All in all I'll take that. Could have had more but was a bit tricky without a lot of our creativity. Richarlison was incredible, while Romero, Porro and Bentancur did a great job providing that spark. Also one of the best games Skipp has played for us I think. Good time for us to have a couple weeks break with the players we've got out.

Back
Top Bottom