Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair they have in fact received substantial, illegal, state aid in the past. There is a closeness between big football clubs and the Spanish state that has no parallel in the UK. Would it surprise anyone if they were still being helped given their importance to national prestige? No.
Except they haven't and there isn't, but you carry on believing it if you want.

Small club, embarrassing being gazumped again, only Levy, why would he join us ahead of Bayern.

Blah fcuking blah.

No guarantees on how good he is, but it's another cause for despair for the Pochettino clan.

Just calling for perspective.

Yeah my maths weren't mathing :D

I think the 87k offer from BM sounds plausible and I would have thought Levy could have easily conveyed that as being obtainable here within no time if he proves himself.

75% more just sounds like a massive amount before you grind the digits.

This is a good read, and pretty much fleshes out my hot take. Defensively (physicality, mobility) good, can pass, not brilliant under duress on the the ball.

View: https://x.com/thespursscout/status/1745020853794848873?s=46&t=IomICbZIqZC4FsH907qgfw

Good read but this bit was a bit

:sonmask:

"I’ve seen enough to suggest he can be a good ball playing CB but i’ve equally seen enough to suggest he may not be the greatest ball playing CB"

That's world class fence sitting.

Wait till his hamstrings see our centreback training program!
Animation Meme GIF by New Belgium Brewing

Back
Top Bottom