Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Widest in general still held by this cunt:

van-Nistelrooy-keown.jpg

Looks cross eyed too!

Well put. It's basically the performance that means the team should have no excuse for not playing Angeball in any subsequent match, regardless of the circumstances.

>at Man City away
>decimated squad
>still played the way we wanted to

I doubt there'll be a more adverse set of conditions. If we were able to pull it off yesterday then we can do it anywhere, and the squad now knows this.
Agreed. Massively proud of our team for this performance. Best of the season in many ways.

4 of our 6 or 7 best players missing.

jesus mate - how old are you - 12?

pass from half way in our half to half way into their half

not the short range passing with which we try to work the ball since Ange took over
Oh turn it in. A pass from midway in our half to just over the halfway line is nothing like you are suggesting.

You're wrong, own it.

You tried to make out it was hoofed up front, when the reality was that it was a precision pass into Son's run, no more than 20 yards.

Jesus Christ, you'll have us all believing that a pass from defence to a midfielder on the halfway line is long ball Football next.

What a Melon!

I partially blame VAR for the ref's big mistake last night. "What?" I hear you say.
This is what I mean - over the past few seasons, since the introduction of VAR, refs have become more and more confused, more and more emasculated, less and less influential. Simon Hooper's massive blunder last night was, I think, partly due to him being befuddled in the heat of the moment and that befuddlement has something to do with VAR removing the clarity of his position as decision-maker.
Pre VAR he'd either have blown for a foul, or played the advantage. Now, with all this VAR-created confusion, he's got so many competing alternatives buzzing around in his head that his spontaneous decision-making skills are quite impaired, hence his weird whistle blowing antics.
Well done VAR, indirectly you gifted us a point.

Simon Hooper is a scurge to us, and normally screw us and seems to ref so many of our games, i wince when i see is reffing our game again... maybe he has started to make up for for his shiteness towards lol

Oh turn it in. A pass from midway in our half to just over the halfway line is nothing like you are suggesting.

You're wrong, own it.

You tried to make out it was hoofed up front, when the reality was that it was a precision pass into Son's run, no more than 20 yards.

Jesus Christ, you'll have us all believing that a pass from defence to a midfielder on the halfway line is long ball Football next.

What a Melon!
first of all, the only person suggesting hoofed passes was the person I replied to, not my words

the only "melon" is you, trying to put words into my mouth I didn't say.

not sure why you seem hell bent on making an argument out of it TBH

go start an fight with someone else, I can happily live without some obnoxious chump starting strawman arguments with me.

Simon Hooper is a scurge to us, and normally screw us and seems to ref so many of our games, i wince when i see is reffing our game again... maybe he has started to make up for for his shiteness towards lol
I don't keep a track of Ref's at all. I honestly don't think any of them have an agenda. Some are better than others, they all have good days and bad. Yesterday though, other than the hilarious (to us) howler he made at the end I thought he had a bloody good game.

first of all, the only person suggesting hoofed passes was the person I replied to, not my words

the only "melon" is you, trying to put words into my mouth I didn't say.

not sure why you seem hell bent on making an argument out of it TBH

go start an fight with someone else, I can happily live without some obnoxious chump starting strawman arguments with me.
There goes that trembly bottom lip again.

Your post to the other poster you "claim" was suggesting it was a long ball...

What game are you talking about mate?
I only watched the spurs game where our first was from a long ball forward and city scored two from us surrendering possession in and around our box

Melon and a liar to boot.

Absolutely...... You hear moaning about 'advantage' decisions (be that played or not played) all the time....... Yet this time it's deemed one of the worst decisions of the season.

Melt-fodder.
Ha ha ha.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

If this decision had been against us you'd be exploding all over the forum blabbering about conspiracy theories and Anti Spurs agendas ....

God. Your so funny 😹

Ha ha ha.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

If this decision had been against us you'd be exploding all over the forum blabbering about conspiracy theories and Anti Spurs agendas ....

God. Your so funny 😹

Lying cunt doing lying cunt things...... As usual.

I don't believe in a conspiracy against Spurs..... And have said as much many times.

I also didn't say I wouldn't have moaned if this had happened to us..... The point is it's massively magnified by the time of the game it happened.

Back
Top Bottom