Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really trying to find something positive on Kulu, but he has had his time now.

Time and time again he makes the wrong decision and he is slow as a snail.

He isn't a winger in this system period.

He isn't a winger in this system period.
this system is meant to have the oppo pinned in, in which case hes perfect for. the only time hes slacking is when hes picking up the ball in our own half and has nothing on but to run up the other end with it, he cant do it quick enough to leave defenders.

Problem with Deki is that he’s so predictable in how he cuts in with his left almost every time. Just like what happened with our goal, his effectiveness depends on Porro being able to run behind him and giving us the wide option from the right.

That myth needs to die. He’s not a particularly incisive passer, he doesn’t move the ball quickly either. He would not do well playing centrally in this league.

One-footed, one paced #10’s are not exactly in fashion.
we sell him then because we need need a faster dynamic winger on the right

i would take kubo over kulu anyday

think if we had kubo and nico williams on that wing we would be more lethal

Really good at holding up the ball, very good first touch and is a fairly slick ball player but very slow (can’t do anything about that), predictably comes on his left (that can be trained and he started the season using his right a lot more so not sure what’s happened in the last few games) and can make some more decisions just outside the box (that comes down to the left foot dependency). He’ll never be a star and we will need to replace him at some point but he’ll be good option on the bench
More likely to be useful as a bench, than coming off one.
Heaven only knows why people see him as a potent threat.

For me, he’s too slow & one dimensional. You can see now why he was warming the bench at Juventus. If you look at the likes of Liverpool & Woolwich who we will probably be competing against for top 4, they’ve got Salah & Saka who play in the same position who are both a huge step up in quality. If we are serious about challenging for the title & other honours in the next couple of years, we need better players than Kulu in our starting 11.

Hmmm hear me out...

And replace who?

And I agree he is better off in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom