Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol they've been proper fucked over by decisions in that time. And all season but specifically the last two matches.

Absolutely.

But they're a much worse team without Neto.

Plus as mentioned before, plenty of teams this season have tried to do their homework on us and Ange has always adapted throughout the game to change it up, nullify or target the opposition and get us the points.

Wolves don't worry me one bit. Get through it, get the 3 points. And relax during the international break and hope our players can get significant rest

I think it's another game where we are our own worst enemy. Wolves don't have a clinical finisher, neither did Chelsea.

We naively handed the game over on Monday, as long as we have learnt lessons and keep 11 on the pitch we should be getting 3 points here despite the weaker team we put out.

Our patterns of play are embedded now and that means we should have the firepower to find a couple of goals minimum.

Where is Ndombele when we need him?

*lolz
burger king 80s GIF

Do you know he's quick -
or are you working on the basis that anyone alongside Dier is going to look it?
He is very quick according to Tony Mowbray Blackburn boss

Speaking about Phillips during his time in charge at Ewood Park, former Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray said: “He's 6ft 4in, he's fast, mobile and can pass it really well. He can use both feet, he's composed.”

What part of Ange’s interview did you not understand? We won’t be cautious in any way. He goes to win every game. He won’t shut up shop against anyone.
Blimey.... Didn't see THAT reaction coming! (Unless you were joking - like I was - in which case, good work!)

Every manager we’ve came up against has done their homework on us but it hasn’t worked for any of them.
Except Poch... Who did his homework on us, and worked/played us to perfection!

I think Dier & Phillips will work...
Dier now has experience.... And he has Phillips to take under his wing, which I think he will...

I think Eric Dier WILL be a quality manager ONE DAY.... Saturday may be DAY ONE of his managerial journey...

D'ya see what I did there... ?

Back
Top Bottom