Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate to say it, but we need some Conte tactics for the second half. We don’t have the personnel in the back now for a high line but we do have some pace if we can muster the counter. Wonder what Ange will say at half time

If we lose, the most obnoxious thing will be pundits goading us and acting like they called it ahead of time.

Aye, did you call a Romero red card and van der Ven pulling his hamstring? Like fuck did you.

Pan out any other way and we could have tonked the cunts.
But...we didn't...because Romero lost his head. Annoying thing is you could see he was going to do that too as he could have seen red before.
A player who treads that fine line too often and today he crossed it and it will cost us sadly. I'm gutted

That looked a really bad one. I would say there is no chance we will see him til the new year.

Also does anyone know did Maddison get a kick in his ankle at any stage before he went down? It not that could be a really, really serious one. Ruptured Achilles the very worst case scenario…
Ruptured achilles and hes gone for season. Seems like calf strain

Romero is an idiot, but I am far more concerned with VDV's injury. That's a real bad one and he could be out until the new year. I had a really bad tear in my hamstring and it took 6 months to recover fully.

Obviously he will have world class rehab but even so, it's a fucker to overcome quickly.. 😞

Back
Top Bottom