Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange has shown he knows more about footballers and talent in a few weeks than Mourinho and Conte did in 3 years.

You're just making yourself look really thick now.
There's only 3 possible explanations for your opinion
You are Eric Dier (or a friend/family member)
You are a troll
You really don't understand anything about football whatsoever
I agree with you that Ange knows a lot about football. So do million pound a year managers like Poch and Mourinho.
Ange thinks that Dier is a great squad player. And he knows more about football than you do.
The three reasons you feel the need to abuse someone who has not played a minute for Spurs this season is obsession, obsession and obsession.
And if that is not trolling I don't know what is.

Put down your crayons.
You said Poch and the others are idiots and you are a genius.
They are not and you are not. They are earning millions of pounds a year.
How much are you on at Lidl?
You are just another internet troll insulting people because you do not have sense enough to back up your own bullshit arguments.
Are we better, or worse with Dier on the pitch?
Yes? Or no?

I agree with you that Ange knows a lot about football. So do million pound a year managers like Poch and Mourinho.
Ange thinks that Dier is a great squad player. And he knows more about football than you do.
The three reasons you feel the need to abuse someone who has not played a minute for Spurs this season is obsession, obsession and obsession.
They ALL dropped Dier eventually. Ange just did it quicker.

My obsession isn't with Dier. it's with the last few fans who think he's fit for purpose.
He's done at Spurs, that's great. What I and everyone else is struggling with, is how you consistently refer to him as a good/excellent footballer. He's nothing of the sort.

My obsession isn't with Dier. it's with the last few fans who think he's fit for purpose.
He's done at Spurs, that's great. What I and everyone else is struggling with, is how you consistently refer to him as a good/excellent footballer. He's nothing of the sort.
So you are obsessed with me as well?
Get over it. Some people disagree with you. .
And the people who count get paid millions of pounds a year.
Eric is an excellent footballer.

Answer.

Is this team, this season, better with Dier in it or not?
It's yes or it's no. Nothing else.

he cant answer. you might be right he might be a wind up merchant. no one can be this fucking thick.
It is not yes or no. That shows a complete lack of sense.
It is impossible to say because how do you know what would have happened if Eric had played?
You and boy wonder are only guessing.
So as usual you are talking nonsense and the poodle agrees with you.
Last season, with Eric in the side we were 5-2-0.
This season we were also 5-2-0.
Eric is an excellent squad player who will be leaving at the end of the season, if not before, after playing hundreds of great games for THFC and England.
And that really is my lot.

Ange should be knighted, just for kicking this guy out!! single best move he made since taking over

Absolute garbage post. Negative AND directed at player who still gave best years of his career to Spurs.
Sure, I am happy that our CB partnership is VDV and Romero. No question in my mind, that they both are better defenders and better fit for our side.

But from all the positive changes, biggest one being improvement in the team spirit... to call out "freezing Dier out is single best move he made" is just petty and pathetic.
To me decisions of bringing
- Bissouma into starting XI;
- bringing Sarr to starting XI;
- ditching 5-2-3 for way more balanced tactics;
- bringing Udogie in as undisputed starter from the day 1
- bringing Micky in as undisputed starter from the day 1

All far outweigh Dier decision. And guess what, all of them are positive and not abusive towards player that is still within Spurs ranks. I understand, new and unfamiliar concept towards some.

Ange isn't going to start publicly rubbishing Dier tbf. His non-playing of Dier speaks volumes. We are also led to believe he wants to sell Dier. Doesn't sound like he thinks he's a great player in truth?

It is impossible to say because how do you know what would have happened if Eric had played?
Eric is an excellent squad player who will be leaving at the end of the season, if not before, after playing hundreds of great games for THFC and England.
LOL. The old counter-factual now being played to the max!!

It's a playground wind-up.

Dier is Messi with Frankenstein's forehead welded on just in case there's a header or two

Absolute garbage post. Negative AND directed at player who still gave best years of his career to Spurs.
Sure, I am happy that our CB partnership is VDV and Romero. No question in my mind, that they both are better defenders and better fit for our side.

But from all the positive changes, biggest one being improvement in the team spirit... to call out "freezing Dier out is single best move he made" is just petty and pathetic.

All far outweigh Dier decision. And guess what, all of them are positive and not abusive towards player that is still within Spurs ranks. I understand, new and unfamiliar concept towards some.
tbf, for one of your positive decisions, the flipside is kicking Dier out of the first team!

:D

WTaF are you yapping on about 5-2-0 ??

Dier is shit.
Spurs are worse when he plays.
You're a fucking troll.

ALL of those decisions would fall on their arse if Dier was starting games. Dier is a passive pedestrian and no one else in our ideal best 11 is anything like a passive pedestrian.
No matter how well the rest play, we'd always be running up hill trying to recover from the dipshit mistakes that happen when your "senior" CB backs off and points, hoping he can distract the oppo player into giving him the ball for nothing.

Chill out Eric :mourshock::pritchardeyes:

Strange how the calamities and unforced errors have dramatically been reduced in defence since you've been no where near the back line or 1st eleven in general.

Lets be honest you've below average player defender full of mistakes and brainfarts ..... Being pretty much n your sunset years 30 in a few months, knowingly happy to waste away a full year of playing time in your scanty football career, fully aware you will not play ,collect a wage and bugger off for free to LISBON at the end of the season.

ADEUS Eric !!!

eric-dier-wave.gif

Back
Top Bottom