Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you happily ignore the fact that he was first choice for his country for years in his position and played in a team that won everything in club football that it's possible to win

And yet you think anyone with an opinion will be as good as him as a pundit?

Not sure why you would think that
Nope - playing football and managing a team are completely different.

If they weren't then Keane, Gerrard, Lampard, Neville would all be incredible managers

Except they're not.

Not quite sure why you've piped up out of your box other than to do your usual contradictory thing......I suppose you think Paul Merson is a good pundit, because after all....he's played the game hasn't he.

I reckon If they put a microphone on you with no comeback....even you might sound half like you knew what you were talking about when everyone else would know it was bollocks.

Diet Pep has created a situation for himself there. Ramsdale will have mates in the locker room. Raya can’t keep fucking up like that.
Pep Zero.

Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

Just a couple of observations from me.

1. I didn't feel Woolwich had anything really. All the fawning guff over them in the first half was down to us. Action area was our end cos we were playing it about there. Yes the press caught us a couple of times but not once did I feel we were gonna be carved open. VDV was, and I don't use this word lightly, orgasmic.

2. The Udogie v Saka battle was tipped in Saka's favour by the yellow card but I don't think Saka really trouble Udogie. Saka couldn't out pace him. Udogie was showing him down the line and looked like he was strolling to keep with him.

3. I really don't get the Saka celebration. Firstly, don't give it the big one after a deflected goal and a pen. And if it is banter with a mate I'd tell him to fuck off if I was his mate. Deluded, false hype-believing prick.

He did the celebration for a goal he didn’t score. It was an own goal.

Needs to leave the shit housing to someone else. Just embarrassed himself

Nope - playing football and managing a team are completely different.

If they weren't then Keane, Gerrard, Lampard, Neville would all be incredible managers

Except they're not.

Not quite sure why you've piped up out of your box other than to do your usual contradictory thing......I suppose you think Paul Merson is a good pundit, because after all....he's played the game hasn't he.

I reckon If they put a microphone on you with no comeback....even you might sound half like you knew what you were talking about when everyone else would know it was bollocks.
Well done
You managed to ignore all of the points I made, and made your defence by starting an assault on me for things I didn't say or points I never tried to articulate.

Back
Top Bottom