Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

outside of KDB and rodri, hes probably the best midfielder in the league. when he reads the game and just presses the next pass hes unreal at that. hes got the physicality to win the ball off anyone when he goes full guns blazing.

showed the scums midfield what to expect next time today. silky pitbull

i fucking love him. youd feel 10ft tall if you got him as a team mate. he literally snatches the ball off people when hes pumped and going for it, man against boy out there. he melted them little boys in the Woolwich midfield, they knew they was up against a man and melted, fucking pussys!

soooo much to love about the team now. not only have we got fucking players now we got men too who will stick their chest out and have it. weve flushed the weak shit out and replaced it with men who have actual real ability and the place is buzzing.

i fucking love him. youd feel 10ft tall if you got him as a team mate. he literally snatches the ball off people when hes pumped and going for it, man against boy out there. he melted them little boys in the Woolwich midfield, they knew they was up against a man and melted, fucking pussys!

soooo much to love about the team now. not only have we got fucking players now we got men too who will stick their chest out and have it. weve flushed the weak shit out and replaced it with men who have actual real ability and the place is buzzing.
I could watch biss play football all day ….. never get bored

A number 8 as good as Bissuma is actually a number 16 cos he twice the player.

i fucking love this geezer. His skill, attitude, shit housery. Everything

Back
Top Bottom