January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yea so them paying his wages isnt doing us a favour as hes not our player. i thought they was meant to pay 10m every 10 apps or something. he must of triggered some payment surely
We had him for 2 years with us paying him 100k. Now they had him with them paying 100k. Injuries or other issues we are over the moon.

10m max they have paid (outside the wages)

Anyone else feel like we either need a elite LW or elite ST? LW if Son remains as ST, and and ST if son is to return to LW.

I love Richie the person, but the player is just not very good, even if he comes good I don't imagine him becoming anywhere near as good as Son or even Kulu tbh. Son and Maddison are starting to feel a bit like Son and Kane.

Anyone else feel like we either need a elite LW or elite ST? LW if Son remains as ST, and and ST if son is to return to LW.

I love Richie the person, but the player is just not very good, even if he comes good I don't imagine him becoming anywhere near as good as Son or even Kulu tbh. Son and Maddison are starting to feel a bit like Son and Kane.
I could see that being a summer 2024 signing. I think in January priority needs to be another CB.

Yes, it’s probably one of the few areas we should look to upgrade (besides depth).

I think son as a LW is a mediocre player at this point… he’s either a striker or a rotation option at winger. Even at striker, he doesn’t have the physical presence against teams that sit back like we saw against Sheffield.

Really not sure.

Could see Dele having a different mentality and getting back on track
I think coming back home, being in such a positive squad environment with a coach who would give him more leeway to do a couple of nutmegs here or there would do him a world of good. If we could get him back to 75% of what he used to be it would be worthwhile having him, even if he's predominantly playing as an impact sub.

If anyone still don't know from where Spurs got the idea to sign Udogie & van de Ven...just take look at the suggestions on this page :rolleyes:
Levy & Paractici, I know you're watching my posts :D

Back
Top Bottom