Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Proud Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

They have so many utter cunts in their fanbase who constantly give it the big un on twitter. Cunts who genuinely don’t deserve a half decent team

They have so many utter cunts in their fanbase who constantly give it the big un on twitter. Cunts who genuinely don’t deserve a half decent team
Too true, they are not just bad losers but bad winners. There must be some phuknutz mentality inbred in Woolwich

On Sunday, I'll quite possibly watch Australia beat Wales (and subseqently probably knock Wales out of the rugby world cup due to the stupid bonus point system), and then the scum beat us.

Might book Monday off work and spend it in a darkened room.

:memeokay:
Sad Hello Darkness GIF by NCONTRAX

versus....

Mr Bean Beach GIF by Working Title

Maybe, just maybe you should book a trip to the beach for Monday instead.

I think we’ll break the hoodoo. We’ll have been preparing and training for the game for eight days. We’re well rested after the international break. Most of their players have had a run of league, international, league, CL games over the last two or three weeks. We can keep possession and run them off their feet. From last week’s starting eleven, I’d start Johnson on the left and bench Solomon. 3–2 Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom