Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the comments coming out from tonight by ange. Let's go there. Play our game. Have confidence. And do em.
Much better that than worry ourselves stupid about how to contain them - pool even last season when off for showed, get at demand they are get able.

As for the "what about those rumours about boss" (from piss poor aggregators/spain) fuck that shit.

We need experience in this game.

Wouldn't be against Ange bringing in Hojberg and Dier.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck he will.

Dier is only a listed player because he wouldn't fucking leave. Hjojberg may come in for Sarr but I think this is unlikely. Ange has a track record of exposing young players to big games and putting his trust in them to deliver.

And that is one of the reasons why he may very well be the best man-manager in world football.

Something subtle should do it

Bruce Lee Kick GIF
Unfortunately Bentancur not in the reckoning. Romero has his hands full with Jesus and Martinelli

Need to not give them any respect out there, really go at them, Bossouma needs to be all over Odegard, Romero and VDV to bully there front line. I think our players will be right up for this.

Really not sure who to start up top.

Make no mistake they'll be bang up for this and wanting to knock us back down a peg or two.
i think they will be slightly nervous too, they wont admit it. but theyve had no real test in the last two years bar city and they got fucked there. the league is already looking a lot better this year so they're going to get tested. theyve looked pretty flimsy already this year.

Win at all costs no more no less, form goes out of the window in NLD's so I don't expect to learn anything from the result other than my mood when the final whistle is blown.

'Form goes out of the window'. Not sure that ever makes too much sense.

Suffice to say we don't do well at their place, for reasons as simple ss not being mentally strong enough, as there have been nunerous occasions when we have had the better players.

Sadly don't see that changing on Sunday, and at present tbey also have the upper hand on ability.

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot of fascinating battles all over the pitch.

Feels like we already know their xi.

Martinelli vs Porro is a potential problem.
Saka got nothing from Ake in previous games as he's matched his pace with added strength and size - Udogie may be able to that too, big ask but the talent is unreal.
Fancy our CBs against their strikers.
Objectively Saliba is one of the top CBs, and despite arse not doing much attacking in some games they've apparently not looked like conceding. I don't mind which front 3 we go with.
Biss and Madders will get past their mfers at will in 1v1s. Hope they play Havertz, he offers nothing. Arse will surely be looking at how to crowd the middle.

The main thing I want to see if us play our football. It's a tough game at an early stage for a very young new team, a good performance and good result would be epic

'Form goes out of the window'. Not sure that ever makes too much sense.

Suffice to say we don't do well at their place, for reasons as simple ss not being mentally strong enough, as there have been nunerous occasions when we have had the better players.

Sadly don't see that changing on Sunday, and at present tbey also have the upper hand on ability.
As far back as I can remember, when we've been in poor form going into one of these games, we've maintained that poor form like clockwork...

Back
Top Bottom