Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because I don’t think we will anything this season? Do you? Thought not.
It be bad to base how happy you are on us winning stuff. We would all be in a psych ward now!
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

Prepared some homemade tomato chutney during the game. It was quite runny for the first 90 minutes of boiling, but it thickened up beautifully in the final 12 minutes.

giphy.gif

I like him on a personal level, he's very positive and enthusiastic, I doubt he'd play for us again though. If he keeps performing United might throw 10m and buy him as a rotation LB.
Me too. Doesn’t stop running & always looking to get forward. A bit too erratic for most I guess. Yeah be a good deal for both parties.

Sherwood giving his analysis on Sky Sports......

He doesn't seem very happy.

Although he did say that Sheffield got off lightly with only 12 minutes of added time.

Back
Top Bottom