Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The West Ham and, especially the Man Utd results make this even more sweet.

I think we're gonna get drunk tonight.....Pure relief and joy

Hope you all enjoy the evening ladies and gents......I've I could buy you all a drink I would do

giphy.gif

1nhqil.jpg

A great feeling to get a win against a team that parked the bus, wasted time and with the entire officials team behind them.

FUCK YOU ALL.

COYS! Great to see us fight until the end and this win felt so much better than all others so far.

We fucking deserved that.

Lol at the fucking melters just WAITING to dig out the team. Back into hiding you go.

Absolutely robbed in the first half with that penalty decision. We got what we deserved. 70% possession and about 30 odd shots on goal. Only one team came to win today and the one that did came out with the fucking points.

Go on Richy, La.

Every title winning team grinds out a few results like that over the course of season. . .Spurs of old would never have come back to win that

Let's hope it's an omen of things to come!

Back
Top Bottom