Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure of the entire breakdown but Squawka has us 5th on net spend for the window.

ClubMoney SpentMoney ReceivedNet Spend
1. Chelsea£424.8m£220.1m£204.7m
2. Woolwich£203.5m£78.8m£124.7m
3. Man Utd£167.4m£42.9m£124.5m
4. Bournemouth£109.9m£0£109.9m
5. Tottenham£213.4m£110m£103.4m

I assume they're adding the Porro & Deki deals into the money spent?
Isnt Man City on this list, surely they must be.

Club will get Eze probably next season, he is a base client and will have 1 year left, that will be the Lo Celso replacement.
My view is not getting Gallagher in some stupid 11th hour inflated deal signficantly increases our chances of getting Eze next summer.

This is a good thing.

Yep we needed another centreback but by God we needed a replacement for Kane, not Johnson but a STRIKER.

Richalrison and Son will be our CF’s with Veliz as backup. Sadly we were always going to downgrade on Kane. Not much that can be done on that.

The manager recommended three CBs and that wee bastard didn’t buy one.
So where is the Kane money going to Levy, your mate who’s in deep shit in USA?????
Get out Levy, sell up to someone who has the ambition.

One positive is that signing Gallagher could have blocked the pathway for Devine, who I’m hoping will smash it up at Port Vale and be in the Champ by Jan. He really has much more talent if he can add physicality and consistency to his game.

Back
Top Bottom