Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we could do with a midfielder right now. The CB would be a back-up.

I don't think we are dominant in the middle of the park and see a certain weskness there.
I just don't understand this. For me, middle of the park is by far our strongest area. Of course it's not perfect in terms of depth, but it's better than all other areas. :/

What happens if Ndombele goes to Galatasaray next week? Can Tottenham register other unregistered player from Tottenham squad in his place?
Believe me all the players that are registered already will be the ones Ange wants. I don't see him leaving out someone he would rather register.

I coughed up a lot of phlegm reading that....thanks

Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

Here is a fun one, get the popcorn 🍿🍿🍿🍿

They are calling this MILF ITK on SC as a Mum who knows people at the club has had reliable text from a spurs mad sons mum mate who works at the club ...

" Just had a text from a mate that Gleison Bremer is in the building. "

This has then been jumped on by the "usual suspects" but has been commented that he is a CAA BASE player so not to discount it.

Either way a bit of Fun Time Friday

Gala are going to pull our pants down aren’t they?
Saudi? I’m desperate. Saudi????? Please.
I don't know how they could. When talking about N'Dombele, I'm not sure our pants can be any lower than they are now. Fully around our ankles on the floor, covered in his piss. I'm really not sure what the worst scenario from here can be in relation to him. I guess 'no change' is the worst scenario. But presumably we're all pretty much resigned to that. Shameful waster.

Back
Top Bottom