Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

toby leonard moore chuck GIF by Billions

This coach suits this club!

This can be something really big!

What an awesome feeling to see this team play, to hear these fans in the stadium!

Thank you thank you thank you!

It was wonderful to be able to enjoy this game with you!

We deservedly won!

Thank you coach, thank you team, thank you Spurs!

Tomorrow I'll be sitting in my seat at the Waldstadion with a blissful feeling and have a beer on you guys!

You are all great!

COYS!

The beauty of this is that these players are going to gel even more and get to know and trust each other’s strengths and movements, just the confidence on the ball is a thing of beauty and there hasn’t been any sign of panic, again a focal point is needed but let’s face it nine minutes of extra time under Conte would have been too much for me, but here I am enjoying every minute, love it COYS. BRING ON BOURNEMOUTH.

Bisoumma and madisson starter and fucking brilliant. How fucking conte dinosaur ball took no liking to bisoumma.

We saw how soloman can add to the team. As much as son is the captain, hneeds to step up, otherwise play soloman who shows that he can contribute way more.

If only ndombele wakes up, we be joga bonito with these 4

Back
Top Bottom