Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has me back fully excited for Sunday.

Confirms that it's a completely fresh start and that's he's ok with it.

Can't wait to take the league by storm.

I guarantee some pundit somewhere will speak the line 'I think Kane going helped them. He wasn't about the relentless pressing that we've seen from Spurs this season'. Some crap one will prob say 'They would have been worse with Kane'.

I'd rather Kane had stayed obvs. Would have filled his boots. But he chose to go so we move on.

Funny... He doesn't seem to see it that way at all.....

Quite clearly all 3 parties were on the same page.

Stop inventing problems.

Yes, it's just me inventing problems. No problems exist whatsoever with our club.

Honestly, what will take for you Levy fanboys to get your head out of his backside?

Maybe when Woolwich win the league and we're not even top half?

Ange already sounds a bit out of his depth imo but of course I hope I'm proved wrong and we excel under his leadership.

Yes, it's just me inventing problems.

In that instance, yes... It's made up bollocks.

No problems exist whatsoever with our club.

Honestly, what will take for you Levy fanboys to get your head out of his backside?

Maybe when Woolwich win the league and we're not even top half?

Tedious bollocks.

Pathetic.

Ange already sounds a bit out of his depth imo but of course I hope I'm proved wrong and we excel under his leadership.

Ooooo look... More made up bollocks.

Last edited:
We're the new Everton.

big_clown_by_rumpuboy4_dcuimm9-fullview.jpg

Not at all.

But selling a NEW £70-£100 kit with Kane's name on it to unsuspecting punters when it's now evident he would have been off is incredibly deceptive.

If you don't think that's the definition of deception - trying to deceive someone - then I don't know what to tell you.
i think your reaching a bit here, imagine the meltdown had we took Kanes Kit down from the Spurs site 2 weeks ago - maybe the club could offer refunds for anyone or exchanges

Not at all.

But selling a NEW £70-£100 kit with Kane's name on it to unsuspecting punters when it's now evident he would have been off is incredibly deceptive.

If you don't think that's the definition of deception - trying to deceive someone - then I don't know what to tell you.
Difficult though because at the time Kane was staying, until we got to a point where Bayern (or whoever else) offered enough money to convince the club to sell.

I don't buy the kits anymore but if I was then I wouldn't have got his name on it until I knew he was staying but again its more difficult if you have kids who worship the guy.

Ha, head in the sand types on here.

How much is Levy pay....nah, how much have you had to drink/smoke today?

Ange is putting a brave face on things but this has been an awful summer and it would be nice just for once for us to go into the new season with the majority of our business (incomings and outgoings) resolved before we kick a ball.

Not sure why that's so controversial really.

Good thing our manager isn't as much as a complete wet wipe like you, imagine him having your attitude moping around the training ground, always throwing blame and pointing fingers at others, harboring some excuse culture like a loser, we'd definitely get fucking relegated. 😆
Sounds a lot like Conte...

A little. Talked about Ricky being fit, Perisic having a future, and Solomon really impressing him in games and training. He also said he thinks there are a bunch of goals in the team without Kane
ok so now Richie is confirmed fit is that prick Hercunt going to get any abuse over there? or nobody questions him still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom