Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
5m sounds like a good middle ground.
We paid 11m, unless he turns out to be outstanding which I doubt will get less than what we paid.
We have to start getting players off our books permanently.

Leeds do NOT want to sign him permanently now.

So pointless sticking in a low price option - he may well be worth 10m+ if loan goes well - and if he flops Leeds won't want to pay 5m.

Cant see kane staying particularly his missus been spotted house hunting in munich. Unless it will be a massive wrench on kane leaving us. If that's the case it's been a long drawn out saga. If he stays and signs a new deal I would still get Orban.

Someone just posted this in the SC Harry Kane thread.

One thing is for certain, these Itks have no idea whatsoever haha. I know a ban is coming, but couldn't be arsed anymore. Only watch this forum for comedy purposes.

The amount of 'non-information' from the supposed itks is unbelievable. They scan twitter for a bit of a rumour and then post it on here as if they have contacts. This site has had no contacts since the Redknapp days haha. Trix, WLB and the worst of all Hercules, are absolute jokes.

A&C will ban me for speaking the truth, but he's as much of a bellend as the rest of them haha. He bans people who calls them out because people believe the shit they put out there, and for some reason donate to the site (aka line his pockets).

Look back at all the itk and see how much they've actually got right before it become common knowledge haha.

Nice knowing you all 🤣👋

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

LOL Crown that Fella!!!

giphy.gif

I don't see, housing, schools and his wife being preggers as a barrier to moving. Obviously they are things that work in our favour but they have the funds to rent an amazing property, put the kids in a private international school and they were never having the baby in a local NHS hospital. Also this isn't their first rodeo, it's very different with the 2nd and 3rd child

So if Kane goes, Lloris and Hojbjerg likely going, maybe Perisic too. We’re bringing in a ton of youth in Udogie, VDV, Veliz, Solomon, Phillips, and with Sarr, Skipp, Porro, and others stepping into bigger first team roles.

All to say, almost all of the first team players we’re likely to be relying on next season will be 26 and under. Except Son.

Is there a case to cash out on Son now and let Ange fully rebuild a youthful team in his image with maximum transfer funds and wage flexibility? Without Kane top 4 is a long shot. Might be worth taking a step back this year to build to take big steps forward in 2 or 3 seasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom