Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck sake.

I get what you mean…but it’s STILL Barca 1sts vs our b team.

Surely we are allowed to enjoy what we are seeing. Plenty of positives regardless of what the final score ends up being,

episode 4 friends GIF

I don't know why people are so quick to shit on optimistic fans, we've been in a permanent state of misery over the last 4-5 years watching dog water football, I think it's perfectly understandable and fans actually getting excited for the first time in half a fucking decade at what we are watching.

I’m not getting overexcited….

I’m not getting overexcited…

I’m not getting overexcited….

I’m not getting overexcited…

Also me……🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

I think we'll be making a mistake letting Perisic leave he has an excellent delivery and some of his passing has been quality.

Perfect squad player in my opinion with bags of experience

against Barca, who rather like seeing the ball - not easy. I know its a friendly but everything weve seen in these pre-season games in an attacking and tactical sense has been a breath of fresh air
To me it shows the system is ok for all of the squad to understand, it looks good and they look like they are enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom