Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

They've got previous....
the filthy bastards were at it over 40 years ago when we played them in 1982 ECWC...

That aged well.... (Unlike Skipp who already looks like he's in his early 40's!!)

I remember that one

Hoddle got kicked off the park!

If our second string are doing this well against a strong Barcelona set up, I'm excited. This year goals will come from everyone, not just one player, sign another quality defender and we are in with a shout of causing some surprises this year.

It's a fucking training game. Let's see how we do in a match that matters before sucking the coach and players dry without even buying them a drink first.
This is ours and their last warmup before the kickoff of the season. This is the one that matters most, the early ones are building fitness and sharpness but the last game is the acid test to see how close you are to being ready for the league to kick off. And frankly considering this is our second XI I fucking like what I see.

Not getting too far ahead especially as we have a very rocky start to navigate but I don't think there's absolutely nothing to learn or gain from friendlies at all.

Back
Top Bottom